Recruitment finance professionals
Looking for quality personnel in the financial sector? Our recruiters specialise in finance and are ready to get started with your open position. Share with us what you’re looking for, and we’ll find the right candidate for you!
Finance roles in which we mediate
To provide an overview of the roles and positions our professionals can undertake in your organisation, here is a selection of functions they often assume:
- Financial controller
- Business controller
- Business intelligence specialist
- (Regulatory) reporting specialist
- Accounting specialist
- (Financial) business analyst
- Data analyst
We specialise in finding and engaging young talent:
- Our young professionals become part of your team from day one and receive intensive guidance from our talent managers.
- Our consultants, ranging from juniors to professionals with several years of experience, engage in project-based change processes.
- Looking for senior expertise? Sifra assists you in finding experienced interim professionals.
Looking for talent?
When recruiting talent, we look beyond just resumes. We identify, select, and attract the most suitable candidates for your company. We listen to candidates, uncover their motivations, and inquire further. This way, we always manage to make the right match. Through sourcing, marketing, and talent pool management, we bring your vacancy to the attention of a large and relevant audience.
And when there’s a match? Fantastic! But our involvement doesn’t stop there. With intensive guidance from our talent manager, we ensure continuity in your team.
About Solid Professionals
Solid Professionals was founded in 2007 as a recruitment agency, initially focusing on Finance & Risk talent in the financial sector. Later, this expanded to include Data & IT specialists. Through years of experience in a specific sector, we have built a vast network. We now understand exactly what motivates young talent and where their needs lie.
What clients say
Want to learn more?
Curious about our recruitment approach? We would love to engage in a conversation with you?Schedule a meeting