Young Professional Finance
Do you consider yourself a Young Professional Finance and are you looking for a starters position within a fast growing and successful international bank?
What are you going to do as a Junior Finance Professional?
As a Junior Finance Professional, you work together with experienced finance professionals in an international environment. Our organization currently consists of 130 employees, but the ambition is to expand the Frankfurt office into the second head office!
Daily subjects you will encounter are:
- Financial/Management accounting
- Reporting and Control activities
- Optimization (Process, system, regulations)
- Regulations (IFRS9, IFRS17, AnaCredit)
- (Big) Data analysis
The work is very diverse and with a lot of responsibilities. You are familiar with concepts such as accounting, reporting and controlling. Other activities are analyzing complex financial data, optimizing reports and giving advice.
In short, a great opportunity to grow within this organization!
What are your capacities as a young professional?
For the position Junior Finance Professional, we are looking for the brightest people. We therefore expect that you will achieve your potential to be successful. Ambition, intelligence and drive are import key aspects. Moreover, you meet the following requirements:
- You have recently completed a Financial master’s degree (university), for example Finance, Econometrics or Accountancy
- You have affinity with the financial sector
- You are driven, proactive, hands-on and stress-resistant
- You have good numerical insight and analytical skills
- You have strong communication skills with a positive and convincing attitude
Relevant (financial) experience through a study, secondary job or internship will be in your advantage.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Respond quickly!
How is the working environment?
You get the chance to get an insight in a large, leading, international bank, while you work in a small and close-knit team. Your team will consist of 9 people in total. You can gain a lot of knowledge and experience through your fellow team members, due to the variety of ages and seniority within the team. The team is very driven, approachable, helpful and future-oriented. Humor is a core value of the team.
The combination of strong content specialists and young driven colleagues makes this organization the perfect environment to realize your personal growth. Are you interested to work for this organization? Read on to see if you are eligible for the job and how to apply!
What can you expect besides this challenge?
We will help you with a jump-start of your career! What do you need to know:
- Starting on 1 September 2019
- A competitive salary that matches your experience and ambition
- A challenging training program with intensive guidance by an experienced coach
- An education budget
- Access to nearly 200 training courses on our online learning platform
- The ability to build a network with other Young Professionals
- Assistance with personal sports and dietary needs from our vitality coach
Do you want to hear more or apply for this position? Send a WhatsApp message to +316-11201872 or send an email to email@example.com.
See you soon?
Solid Professionals is part of The Hup, a home and base for professionals from all kind of domains. The phrase that defines us is: “Work should make you happy”. In short: The Hup, with the P of people, because we work for and with people! For more information, visit www.thehup.nl.